- Obsolete Date 30-06-2022
- End of support date 30-06-2027
- Warranty HPE Solid State Drives and Add-In Cards have a standard 3/0/0 warranty; Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limit will not be eligible for warranty coverage
- Read IOPS Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=65,000 Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB)=75,000@Q256
- Lifetime Writes 1,324
- Platform Supported Mainstream Compute Platforms
- Height 7 mm
- Write IOPS Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)=38,500 Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB)=40,000@Q4
- Plug Type Hot Pluggable
- Power (Watts) 2.61
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) 1.5
- Weight 1.36 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 5.75 x 8.75 x 5.5 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 14.61 x 22.23 x 13.97 cm
- Weight 3 lb
Do you need to accelerate the performance and deliver enterprise features at an affordable price? HPE SATA Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver enterprise features at an affordable price. HPE SATA RI SSDs deliver great performance for workloads high in reads such as boot/swap, web servers, and read caching. HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification  ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) SC, S4510 SSDs
- HPE 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) BC, S4510 SSDs
- HPE 240 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive SFF (2.5-inch) Raw drive (RW), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
- HPE 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) Smart Carrier Converter (SCC), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
- HPE 960 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF (3.5-inch) Low Profile Converter (LPC), Multi Vendor S4510 SSDs
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3.35 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need.
HPE Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering ensures the SATA SSD selected, delivers the minimum level of performance published, or better.
HPE enhanced its extensive SSD portfolio with a Multi Vendor SSD SKU offering that allows for extended SKU lifecycles, immediately available supply and preferably priced SATA SSDs.
HPE Multi Vendor SSDs Offer Longer SKU Lifecycles and Immediate Availability on SATA SSDs
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE SATA Read Intensive Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
HPE SSDs achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
HPE SSDs maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
Support 6 Gb/s SATA
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 3104 1P 8GB-R S100i 4LFF NHP 500W PS Sub Entry SATA Server
- HPE ML350 Gen10 3106 1P 16G 4LFF Svr/TV
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4114 2P 32G 8SFF Rck Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 5118 2P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 3106 1P 16GB-R S100i 4LFF 1x500W PS Server
- HPE DL180 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8LFF Svr
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 3106 1P 16GB-R S100i 8SFF 1x500W PS Server
- HPE ML110 Gen10 4108 Perf EU/UK Svr/TV
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 7251 1P 8GB-R E208i-a 4LFF 500W PS Entry Server
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 7251 1P 16GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 2x500W PS Solution Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 4110 1P 16GB-R E208i-a 8SFF 1x800W RPS Solution Svr
- HPE DL385 Gen10+ 7262 1P 16G 8LFF Svr
- HPE ML110 Gen10 3204 1P 16G 4LFF EU Svr
- HPE ML110 Gen10 4208 1P 16G 4LFF EU Svr
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 3204 1P 8GB-R S100i 4LFF-NHP 500W PS Server
- HPE ML350 Gen10 3204 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4208 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4210 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4214 1P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 5218 1P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML30 Gen10 E-2224 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE ML30 GEN10 E-2234 1P 16G 4LFF SVR
- HPE DL20 GEN10 E-2224 1P 16G 2LFF SVR
- HPE DL325 Gen10 7262 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE DL325 Gen10+ 7262 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE DL160 GEN10 3204 1P 16G 4LFF SVR
- HPE DL160 GEN10 4208 1P 16G 4LFF SVR
- HPE DL180 GEN10 3204 1P 16G 8LFF SVR
- HPE DL180 GEN10 4208 1P 16G 12LFF SVR
- HPE ML110 Gen10 3206R 4LFF Perf Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 3206R 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4210R 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4214R 1P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 4208 1P 16G 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML350 Gen10 5218R 1P 32G 8SFF Svr
- HPE DL160 Gen10 3206R 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE DL160 Gen10 4210R 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
- HPE DL180 Gen10 4208 1P 16G 12LFF Svr
- HPE DL345 Gen10+ 7232P 1P 32G 8LFF Svr
- HPE DL360 Gen10+ 4314 1P 32G NC 8SFF Svr
- HPE ML30 Gen10+ E-2314 1P 16G 4LFF Svr
 HPE internal lab testing. 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test conducted in May 2017.
Be the first to review “HPE 480GB SATA 6G Read Intensive LFF LPC 5300P SSD”
You must be logged in to post a review.