- Obsolete Date 31-05-2022
- End of support date 31-05-2027
- Weight 0.5 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 4.25 x 6.25 x 1.48 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 10.8 x 15.88 x 3.76 cm
- Weight 1.1 lb
- Warranty HPE Solid State Drives and Add-In Cards have a standard 3/0/0 warranty; Customer Self Repair (CSR) subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limit will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
- Power (Watts) 2.5
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day) 1.5
- Height 2280 M.2
- Write IOPS Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)= 38,000 Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB)= 39,500@Q256
- Read IOPS Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16)= 65,000 Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB)= 76,000@Q64
- Platform Supported Mainstream Compute Platforms
- Lifetime Writes 1,324
- Plug Type Non-Hot Pluggable
Do your read-intensive workloads need consistently high performance from a Solid State Drive with low latency and reduced power consumption? HPE SATA M.2 Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver enterprise features and performance at an affordable price for workloads high in reads such as boot/swap, web servers, and read caching. Hewlett Packard Enterprise SSDs are backed by over 3 million hours of testing and qualification in various environments, certifying reliable, high performing drives.  HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by verifying that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. HPE SATA M.2 RI SSDs achieves higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center, giving you faster access to data with excellent latency. With reduced power consumption, it provides improved IOPS/W versus rotating media and reduces datacenter cooling costs.
- HPE Dual 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive M.2 to SFF Smart carrier M.2 Multi Vendor SSD
- HPE 240 GB, 480 GB SATA 6G Read Intensive M.2 Multi Vendor SSD
HPE SATA M.2 Read Intensive Solid State Drives achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
Experience modern technology and increased performance of SATA M.2 SSDs, giving you faster access to data with excellent latency.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access and malicious attacks to your data by verifying that drive firmware comes from a trusted source.
Deliver high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
Deliver High Reliability in your Data Center
HPE SATA M.2 Read Intensive Solid State reduce power consumption, provide improved IOPS/W versus rotating media, and reduce datacenter cooling costs.
With available management tools, you can prevent data loss and monitor SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility.
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
HPE SATA M.2 Read Intensive Solid State Drives provide compatibility with the HPE ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers for consistent, reliable performance.
HPE Solid State Drives are rigorously tested 3 million hours in various environments to achieve the quality standards you need. 
Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
Accelerate Workload Performance
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
HPE SATA M.2 Read Intensive Solid State Drives maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection and by using self-describing LEDs to reduce drive activity confusion.
 HPE Internal lab testing. Up to 3.35 million hour test quant is derived from a combination of drive qualification test plans, specifically HDDQ spec-supplier responsibility to perform, HDDQ spec-HPE responsibility to perform, RDT-Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT) spec, CSI integration test spec and pilot test requirements. Test was conducted in June 2020.
Be the first to review “HPE 480GB SATA 6G Read Intensive M.2 2280 5300B SSD”
You must be logged in to post a review.